The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) is currently accepting applications for the following vacant positions:
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send the following documents to the department (more info below):
- Covering Letter citing the Item No. as reference
- Completed Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form No. 212)
- Original or authenticated Transcript of Records
- Authenticated copies of Certificates of Training and Certificate of Eligibility
- Authenticated copies of Performance Appraisal Reports for the past two semester (at least "Very Satisfactory")
Send the following documents, by mail or personal delivery, to the Personnel Division, DPWH Central Office, Bonifacio Drive, Port Area, Manila. E-mail applications are not considered at this time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For questions, contact the department's Staffing & Employment Section at 304-3288/304-3550.